The FBCTC Youth Ministry cultivates and elevates our youth in the word of God; equipping them with life application tools to become the next generation of leaders, visionaries, and ambassadors for Christ.
" But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:14-17
The FBCTC Youth Ministry must continue to meet our youth where they are to advance the kingdom of God.
EDUCATING OUR YOUTH:
Ensuring our youth’s spiritual development and academic success
- Children's Church
- Teen Bible Study
- Teen Church
Education Success Program - ESP
- Scholarship Ministry
- Tutoring Program
EQUIPPING OUR YOUTH:
Training our youth to become ambassadors for Christ
- Dance Ministry
- Junior Deacons
- Youth Choir
- Youth Ushers
In the Community
- All Ministries
EMPOWERING OUR YOUTH:
Providing mentorship to help our youth navigate life and discover their spiritual gifts
- Men Empowering Boys Ministry
- Divine Daughters Ministry
- Students attending nursery school through graduate school and students enlisted in the military or technical schools are eligible to participate in this program.
- Please include a brief description of the student’s accomplishment(s) and a photo of the student.
- Email completed submission form with photo to [email protected]
- Students will be recognized on the 4th Sunday of each month during the 8am and 10:30am Worship Services. The deadline to submit is the Thursday before the 4th Sunday. If not received by the due date, the student will be recognized the following month.